Meet Our Team
- David Rudich
- Ann Morgan
- Tim Ramsey
- Dan Reichard
In addition to his West Virginia real estate sales person's license, in 2009 he also obtained his real estate license in Virginia. He and his partner, Greg, have had a vacation home in the Lost River Valley Property Owners Association since 1997 and they made it their full-time residence from 2007 to 2012!
In 2012 Dan also received his real estate license in Florida, so if you know of anyone interested in property in the St. Petersburg area on the Gulf Coast, please refer them to www.gulfandbayfl.com!
Our Commitment to You
We are Realtors®. Only real estate licensees who are members of the National Association of Realtors® are properly called Realtors®. We proudly display the Realtor® identity on our business cards, print ads, website and other marketing and sales literature. Realtors® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. As Realtors® we subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. We are committed to:
- Protect the individual right of real estate ownership and widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- Be honorable and honest in all dealings;
- Seek better to represent our clients by building our knowledge and competence;
- Act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule, which is to treat others the way we wish to be treated;
- Serve well our community, and through it our country;
- Observe the Realtors® Code of Ethics and conform our conduct to its lofty ideals.
This is our commitment to you whether you are buying or selling real property.